Saturday, November 12, 2005

sisters

sisters is my favourite polish band, they are sort of into 'soul' music. i got pirate album of them the other day, and was listening to it the other night. i wrote the lyrics and i think this was the best.

You ask me about all my inspirations. You won't be surprised if I tell you.

what I write it comes from my emotions from my felling; my love wide as an ocean.

From your side you've untouched my feelings.

from your smiles, your absence always killing.

From whole life; from all sort of situations; from my people, from my education.
From home, from street, from money; from free; from you; from him; from everything; from books; from god; and I am still glad that I can see that

They asked me about my secret feelings.

Don't ask about songs and their meanings.
But if I stop talking let you listen.
The old last sing comes.

From home, from street, from money; from free; from you; from him; from everything; from books; from god; and I am still glad that I can see that
From home, from street, from money; from free; from you; from him; from everything; from books; from god; and I am still glad that I can see that

You have to know I have to tell you that; I am gonna change but real me is what you got my hearth is rich you offer trusting you
the truth is that if you say one word.
I will feel it.
I will write it then, I will sing it.

You so make me unforgettable.
You so make me unforgettable.
You so make me unforgettable.

Unforgettable
Unforgettable
Unforgettable
….

You so make me unforgettable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me the full name of the band please? I'm trying to find the song but I haven't heard anything about the group, so it's impossible for me to find it :( Please help.

Anonymous said...

Ok...I foud it, thanks anyway
Group: Sistars
Song Name: Inspirations